.


Dear loyal Confessions Of a Female Drag Queen readers. I'm sure you are wondering where I've been as of recently. My posts are few and far between, and even though I am busy busy, I have a better excuse than that of where I've been.

Recently I joined the team at Buzznet to continue my blog with them. This means bigger better posts and more excitement for all of us!

However, it also means that Confessions Of A Female Drag Queen is no more. Don't cry yet, this blog isn't going anywhere! it will continue to stand here for you to reference at any time! I'll still be posting my looks, my tips, and my adventures– just over on Buzznet from now on.

I'm thrilled about the next chapter in my blog life. I think this is a much needed change that will carry my blogging to the next level.


I've had a good run with COAFDQ. I thank each and every one of my readers for sticking with me so long and I hope you continue to follow my adventures on Buzznet. 

XOXOXO
Stella Rose Saint Clair

Categories:

4 Responses so far.

  1. Adamski says:

    I have enjoyed your blog posts immensely over the last year or two since I found it via your lookbook.
    Although I'm sad to see the drag queen confessions go, I'm glad you're continuing in another guise and evolving. Lots of glittery love! <3

  2. AMAZING post:) your blog Is such an inspiration

    If you want to see a lovely retro Swedish apartment..check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

  3. Anne says:

    Beautiful pictures, I totally love your style dear <333 Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'? Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

  4. joannely says:

    Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Uniforms Costume Manufacturer

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.